|Frequently Asked Questions
• Is it possible to commission a necklace in a color?
This is possible only if I have the beads on hand to create the desired style.
• Do you work with my beads?
I almost never do this. Sometimes I can place a single bead that you have collected into an already existing necklace.
• Is it possible to have an old necklace taken apart and redesigned?
No. I find that this does not work.
• Do you repair jewelry?
I only repair my own work.
• If I have a special event and cannot get to a show in time, is there a way to purchase a necklace?
Yes, I do make private appointments. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
• Where do you get your beads?
I go to beads shows and work with bead artists. I have been collecting for years and buy beads when I travel.
• What does vintage mean?
It takes about 20-30 years to call a bead vintage. I often use uncirculated vintage beads which means it has not been worn before.